Application and Admission
For Senior High School (SHS):
- Finished Grade 10 Junior High School (for Grade 11 applicants)
- Finished Grade 11 Junior High School (for Grade 12 applicants)
For Industrial Technician Program:
- at least a High School graduate – second coursers and current college students are welcome
- No age limit
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill-up the Application Form . Submit completed application form with two (2) pieces 2×2 ID photo ( white background) at the campus of your choice:
MFI Pasig campus address: MFI Building, Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City (room 105)
MFI Pasay campus address: 2240 MFI Building, Taft Avenue, Pasay City (ground floor office)
- Secure a slot by paying the reservation fee of 500 pesos.
HOW TO ENROLL?
- Submit medical result examination from any legitimate clinic or hospital.
- Submit required documents*.
- Fill up the Registration Form obtained from the Registrars Office.
- Proceed to the Collection Department to have your matriculation fees assessed.
- Pay the fees at the Cashier.
- Submit the duplicate copy of the Registration Form to the Registrars Office.
- Have your picture taken for ID purposes.
* REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Form 138 – Grade 10 report card
- Certificate of Grade 10 completion
- Certificate of ESC voucher recipient (from students coming from ESC schools)
- QVR (for qualified voucher applicants only) from DepEd
* REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR INDUSTRIAL TECHNICIAN PROGRAM
- For High School graduates, photocopy of Secondary report card (Form 137) and High School diploma
- For High School graduates of Department of Education’s Alternative Learning System (ALS), photocopy of the Certificate of Completion
- For transferees, school records or transfer credentials from last school attended. If you are admitted, submit copy of grades and subject descriptions should you wish credit units.
- For graduate of any post-secondary course(second coursers), photocopy of diploma. If you are admitted, submit transcript of records and subject descriptions should you wish credit units
We are now accepting applicants for the SY 2019-2020! For inquiries, please contact us on the following:
Direct Line: +632 633 3623
Trunk Lines: +632 632 0758 to 67 locals 431, 433
Ready to start the application process? Download the Application Form.