Certificate Programs: Industrial Technician Program (ITP)
Industrial Technician Program (ITP)
ITP is a post-secondary certificate program, with courses being implemented using the Dual Training System (DTS).
MFI’s ITP program has been at the forefront of manpower development for over three decades now and has helped in bridging the job-skill gap in the industry.
Each course program is designed to meet the skills demand of the industry. And because we equip our ITP students with both technical skills and positive work values, 80 percent are already employed by the time they graduate.
What is DTS?
- A two-year-long training modality that combines theoretical and practical training. Students spend the first year (theoretical) in class/at school and are immersed in the industry full-time in the second year (practical).
Advantages of DTS implementation?
- DTS courses are developed in collaboration with the industry thus equipping its students with employable skills, work knowledge, and the right attitude.
- Most students receive job offers even before completion of the course.
What are the available Specializations/Courses?
(ITP is available in our Pasig and Pasay campuses. Availability of courses vary per campus)
- Information Technology (CSS NC II and Programming NC III)
- Industrial Automation Technology (Mechatronics NC III)
- Automotive Technology (Automotive Servicing NC III)
- Industrial Electrical Technology (EIM NC III)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology (EPAS NC II, Consumer Electronics NC III, Mechatronics Servicing NC II & III)
- Tool & Die Technology
Who can apply for DTS?
- High school/Senior high school graduates
- Course or career shifters
We are accepting applicants for the next school semester!
Direct Line: (02) 633-3623
Trunk Lines: (02) 632-0758 to 67 local 222 or 446
Mobile: 0995-449-8322 or 0921-237-6885
To apply, download the Application Form and submit it to the campus of your choice.