This course deals with the study of the design, function and applications of various electro-pneumatic elements commonly used in industry. It presents the different electro-pneumatic symbols and explains how they are used in schematic diagrams in accordance with ANSI, DIN and ISO standards. Sufficient time is allocated for hands-on exercises to achieve hook-up and troubleshooting skills.
Upon completion of the module, the participant must be able to:
• Identify the parts of compressed air production, preparation and distribution systems.
• Identify electro pneumatic components based on ISO/DIN symbols.
• Prepare and interpret technical drawings of electro pneumatic control systems.
• Read and interpret electro pneumatic schematic diagrams.
• Hook-up, simulate and troubleshoot electro pneumatic control systems.
• Explain the principles and applications of the different electro-pneumatic elements.
• Read and interpret standard graphic symbols for electro-pneumatic circuits and diagrams according to ANSI, DIN and ISO.
• Design electro-pneumatic circuits for certain industrial applications.
• Connect, hook-up and troubleshoot given electro-pneumatic circuits.
Knowledge in practical electricity.
|Training Start||Training End||Schedule||Venue||Enroll|
|Mar 25, 2019||Apr 01, 2019||M, T, W, TH, F 08:00 AM-02:00 PM||Room 702-A - Life Sciences Building, De La Salle-Araneta University, Potrero, Malabon City|
|Mar 25, 2019||Apr 01, 2019||M, T, W, TH, F 02:30 PM-07:30 PM||Room 702-A - Life Sciences Building, De La Salle-Araneta University, Potrero, Malabon City|