This module deals with the fundamental concepts of electrical technology. It includes a comprehensive coverage of electrical topics such as safety, electrical instruments, blueprint reading, electrical machines, electrical controls, and troubleshooting. Laboratory activities are provided to verify and practice learned principles.
Upon completion of the module, the participant must be able to:
• Measure electrical parameters using electrical instruments;
• Interpret schematic diagram of motor control circuits
• Connect motor control circuits
• Connect electric machines such as generators, transformers and motors
• Perform electrical maintenance
• Troubleshoot electrical circuits.
Knowledge in practical electricity.
|Training Start||Training End||Schedule||Venue||Enroll|
|Mar 25, 2019||Apr 12, 2019||M, T, W, TH, F 08:00 AM-02:00 PM||Room 701-A - Life Sciences Building, De La Salle-Araneta University, Potrero, Malabon City|
|Mar 25, 2019||Apr 12, 2019||M, T, W, TH, F 02:30 PM-07:30 PM||Room 701-A - Life Sciences Building, De La Salle-Araneta University, Potrero, Malabon City|