This module deals with the study of the operation, design and function of various pneumatic elements commonly used in the industry. It presents the different pneumatic symbols and explains how they are used in schematic diagrams in accordance with ANSI, DIN and ISO standards. Sufficient time is allocated for hands-on exercises to achieve hook-up and troubleshooting skills of both pneumatic circuits.
Upon completion of the module, the participant must be able to:
• Identify the parts of compressed air production, preparation and distribution systems.
• Identify pneumatic devices including directional valves, pneumatic cylinders, non-return valves,flow control valves, pressure control valves and time delay devices.
• Install and connect pneumatic devices including directional valves, pneumatic cylinders, non-return valves, flow control valves, pressure control valves and time delay devices.
• Identify pneumatic components based on ISO/DIN symbols.
• Prepare and interpret technical drawings of pneumatic control systems.
• Read and interpret basic pneumatic schematic diagrams.
• Hook-up, simulate and troubleshoot pneumatic control systems.
• Read and interpret standard graphic symbols for pneumatic circuits and diagrams according to ANSI, DIN and ISO.
• Design pneumatic circuits for certain industrial applications.
• Connect, hook-up and troubleshoot given pneumatic circuits.
Participants in this course should have prior knowledge of practical electricity.
|Training Start||Training End||Schedule||Venue||Enroll|
|Apr 13, 2020||Apr 15, 2020||M, T, W 08:00 AM-05:00 PM||312 - MFI Ortigas|